Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My Two Pennies on Heroin OD's...

Started by Angry White Male, November 25, 2016, 08:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Save them?

I have personally done it all!  Trust me.

Once you make the choice to go down that road, you may live, or you may die.   That's the choice you have.

That's the choice you live by.

You want honesty?  Any fucking junky doesn't give a fuck whether he/she lives or dies.

It is BETTER to let it put itself out of its misery, than to interfere.

My money pays, for nothing more, than to revive a junky, that will whore and steal the very next day for the next fix...

These people cannot be helped.  I'm sorry.

RW

Yes save them.

Many heroin addicts started off as legitimate opiate drug users usually being treated for pain.  The medical system should be working to prevent them from moving into illicit drug use before they hit the heroin.  If the only option is helping them after the fact, so be it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes save them.

Many heroin addicts started off as legitimate opiate drug users usually being treated for pain.  The medical system should be working to prevent them from moving into illicit drug use before they hit the heroin.  If the only option is helping them after the fact, so be it.

I saw an Anthony Bourdain show where he was in Massachusetts talking with an MD. She blames the medical community to an extent, but the pharma industry in particular for the opiate to heroin epidemic. They encouraged it being prescribed for any and all pain with little chance of becoming addicted. That did not work out the way they planned.

Berry Sweet

They're not worth anyones time.  The only one that can save them is themselves.  They have to make that choice.

Consider how hard it is to change yourself, yet alone change others.

Its an obvious sign how pathetic the world is.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cc4b4ab5f215cbe5f3436efca00f3f2f-c?convert_to_webp=true">

Only YOU can pull thru...no one else is gonna do it for you.

Anonymous

It is a problem right across Canada, but especially on the West coast..

It's terrible.

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They're not worth anyones time.  The only one that can save them is themselves.  They have to make that choice.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cc4b4ab5f215cbe5f3436efca00f3f2f-c?convert_to_webp=true">

Many people struggle with opiate withdrawal and benefit from medical assistance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They're not worth anyones time.  The only one that can save them is themselves.  They have to make that choice.

Many people struggle with opiate withdrawal and benefit from medical assistance.

I know an overseas toolpush that was addicted to opiates and is now clean.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I believe lovey Dovey was as well.

She did say something about past addiction problems. I liked that kid.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I believe lovey Dovey was as well.

She did say something about past addiction problems. I liked that kid.

She is good people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"are you talking about me?

Yes, Berry Sweet.

ac_smile

RW

We were talking about a former addict who posted here.

That said, you are amazeballs!   ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"

We were talking about a former addict who posted here.

That said, you are amazeballs!   ac_biggrin

Aiiit!  ac_blush

Berry Sweet

I know the drugs are really bad down here...its all over the lowermain land...even in good areas....my area has hidden homeless people....they live in the river trails....mostly they just sit in areas and talk...but its been pretty explosive lately....there are more and more and they are turning up to be junkies...theyre everywhere now asking for money or "bus fare"....washing windows at busy intersections for change....and im not dt!!

Its sad for all of them...but reality is...no one is going to help them...do you really think the government is going to spend billions on rehab facilities?  So addict can get clean only to relaspe again and again?  Cause that is what they'll do.  I use to care for these people and try help...its the same shit again and again from ALL of them.

I for one do NOT want tax dollars taken away from our public school systems, health care, community programs esp for children and teens, etc......only to help and fund junkies....sorry, but NO.  If a junkie really wants to get clean, they'll find a way...byt there is no in and out privledge with a free baggie..fuck that.  Let them rot....

...our children are the next generation...invest in them...educate them....bring in programs to school and educate about addictions and what it does...educate more about bullying cause it never stops....educate these kids so they will not do drugs and be a better generation! Let the shit heads from this one die out....cant save everyone but we can change the future.